• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun licks everything!

andrea82

Young Bun
My bun constantly licks everything my hands, my o/h hands, table legs, visitors occasionally,cushions, litter tray, and crate.
Is this a compliment or mineral/vitamin deficiency?

Thanks ;)

Licking you is her grooming you. Licking things around you is the same thing, indirect grooming, but still a compliment :D As far as I know its not to do with any difficiencies.

my jessie does this.............i assumed it's because she's a girl (babies/nurturing etc.)??

i've only had boys before and they never did any licking apart from cleaning themselves

yep preston licks us too, hands, arms, feet, legs, even our faces if we let him, but i draw the line when he gets too near my lips! now, i love my bunny, but that's just wrong! :D he also licks the sofa and cushions when sitting next to me. i thought i had read somewhere it was a sign of endearment :D

hi, "im new":wave:
my rabbit started liking me the other day too, i know you can give rabbit mineral stones and supplements

Back