• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some photos of wild bunny spudsey 6mths old

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
New bun Squirrel is in the background

Sorry photos aren't much cop camera is :censored:

bunnyphotosoct008.jpg

bunnyphotosoct001.jpg

Just about to have a scratch

bunnyphotosoct006.jpg

bunnyphotosoct007.jpg

Sniffing my leg

bunnyphotosoct009.jpg

bunnyphotosoct010.jpg

bunnyphotosoct011.jpg

bunnyphotosoct013.jpg

bunnyphotosoct015.jpg

bunnyphotosoct017.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Spudsey looks amazing! Have you decided when you are going to bond (if you are that is) Is Spudsey nervous are more settled now? What a lucky bunny to have come through what he has. He is so handsome. and well done for all your hard work rescuing him.

Wow Spudsey looks amazing! Have you decided when you are going to bond (if you are that is) Is Spudsey nervous are more settled now? What a lucky bunny to have come through what he has. He is so handsome. and well done for all your hard work rescuing him.

Hiya :wave:

Going to bond Spudsey with Squirrel (he's in one photo in the background behind the mesh) they have been 'dating' for a few weeks now going to bond them together in their playhouse when its finished.

By the way Spudseys a girlie!! :lol: :lol:

She's still nervy I don't like to really handle her as she hates being picked up, but will nudge me for attention and likes her nose being stroked. Get licks in return!!!:)

Aww, she's so grown up now! Does she run up the stairs?

Yes which is why there are all manner of objects blocking her path!!! I didn't mind her going up there but she started chewing things in our spare room which currently doesn't have a door!

Oh, and also dissapeared one day under the bath!!! :lol: :lol:

She's safer downstairs although has wrecked our skirting boards, window frames.....

Yes which is why there are all manner of objects blocking her path!!!

Does that work? Lucky Scamp hasn't decided to jump the stairgate yet but every other obstacle I build to keep him out of somewhere seems useless. I never realised rabbits could climb :shock: :lol:

Does that work? Lucky Scamp hasn't decided to jump the stairgate yet but every other obstacle I build to keep him out of somewhere seems useless. I never realised rabbits could climb :shock: :lol:

Sometimes she's naughty and manages to clear the obstacles and go up but not often, I've also got barricades all around my tv unit as o/h has a very expensive stereo! She's always trying to climb over but I just say NO very firmly and walk towards her....little tyke!!!! :lol:

Back