• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name for my rabbit

serz

Warren Scout
hiya i have just got a new rabbit. its a male and he is black and white.
has anyone got any name suggestions please.
thanks in advance :)

Aww my little boy is called Ethan.

I like the names

Charlton
Henry
Harry
Morton
Clive
Alfred
and Milton :D

One of my rabbits is named after my boyfriend and one of my hamsters is named after me (nicknames Jeremy and Steve).

I prefer real names don't know why though

dustbunny :lol: im terrible with names but what i always did when naming my gerbils i would think of people like i had robin hood, indiana jones, napoleon and sherlock holmes :lol:

or go with the watership down theme.. i always wanted to call a bun El-ahrairah but i cant always pronounce it :oops: :lol:

BOB,TIM,timmy,chocalte,nipper,sleetly,NIBS,NIP,cubby,silentnight,george,bucky,joe,flicker,scarlet,mimmim,joejoe,cookie,coco,max,whiskers,brandy,and moomoo,buttercup,butterskotch,and sherbert,cream,,and vannila. i hope those help but soon theres more come in ur wAY:lol: :lol: :lol: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'm hopeless with names, but heres a few;

Freddie
Jack
Norman
Jake
Jed
Brian
Frank
Monty
Mickey
Zac
Thomas
Sedrick
william
Jacob
Arthur
Colin
Dean
Eric
Gary
Harry
Ian
Liam
Niel
Paddy

Will that do? I can't think of any more

vikki:wave:

i luurrvvee the name monty. i really like it :)
i think that will be his new name.
will get some pics up of him later.

thanks so much for all your help :)

I'm hopeless with names, but heres a few;

Freddie
Jack
Norman
Jake
Jed
Brian
Frank
Monty
Mickey
Zac
Thomas
Sedrick
william
Jacob
Arthur
Colin
Dean
Eric
Gary
Harry
Ian
Liam
Niel
Paddy

Will that do? I can't think of any more

vikki:wave:

i ahev to agree your rubbish at thinking of names , i mean look you only have a few =] hehe xx i will be coming to you next time when i need a name !! hahe x

Back