• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is he????

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Here is one of our new boys, what would you say he is (apart from gorgeous)?

samer0.jpg

Awww :love: :love: He is sooo gorgeous! I love the little white bit on his nose :love: No idea how you would describe him though :lol:

Would have to disagree Jocelyn... I'd say a rare breed of Doberman... :lol: :lol:

I haven't a clue with breeds but my little dwarf has the exact same markings!!! He's gorgeous!!!

Don't know that he is a particular breed he looks a bit like a Dutch shape with maybe a bit of sable or silver fox :lol:

he is stunning :D :D

Reminds me of himalayan colouring but I don't know if it comes in that colour if you know what I mean.

Awww how gorgeous...he looks a bit like my Gussy (middle one in my siggy), but darker and a has a white nose :D but I don't know what he is so not much help :lol:

I've had a flick through my book on rabbit breeds and he most closely resembles a sable. How big is he?

T x

Looks american Sable to me. They are small and cute looking like netherlands but with that colouring. :? perhaps?

Back