• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ouch

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I was holding my rabbit polo earlier and we were having a nice cuddle until he decided to bite my neck, I put it down as a one off until he decided to do it again on my finger. Any tips on stopping this. It really hurt.
Sallyx

Choci hormones kicked in at 12 weeks and he would nip me all the time. Perhaps polo is a little young for it to be his hormones, maube he was just feeling grumpy:lol:

Choci hormones kicked in at 12 weeks and he would nip me all the time. Perhaps polo is a little young for it to be his hormones, maube he was just feeling grumpy:lol:

I am hoping this to, he was really sweet yesterday and fell asleep on me, but today he had the little devil in him:lol:
Sallyx

Mine nibble me, but it doesn't hurt, but if it gets too much, I say no in a firm voice and remove myslef from the situation. It usually shocks them. I think they just like chewing.

Squeal when he bites you so that he knows it hurts.
One of my males would bite if I smelt of another male rabbit. One day he bit me on my jawline and hung on - my face a neck went a lovely shade of blue and yellow:lol:

One of my males would bite if I smelt of another male rabbit. One day he bit me on my jawline and hung on - my face a neck went a lovely shade of blue and yellow:lol:[/QUOTE]

Ouch!

Mine have given my boyfriend a few nips but then he lets them do it so im not suprised.

Oscar my lionhead jumped up to my sofa and bit my back for no reason what so ever! He keeps licking us now but im a bit scared he will bite me again!

Squeal when he bites you so that he knows it hurts.
One of my males would bite if I smelt of another male rabbit. One day he bit me on my jawline and hung on - my face a neck went a lovely shade of blue and yellow:lol:

That sounds really painful, I will make a squeally noise when he bites, hopefully he wont do it again:D
Sallyx

My nibbles bit me earlier. Bobby was gnawing on a willow stick, and she coppies whatever he does, and she was snuggling with me at the time. Got me on my shoulder. I was wearing a thick jacket and I've still got a bruise!! I'd hate to know what it would've been like if I didnt have my jacket on. She's a pain in the backside sometimes, but I still love her, and wouldn't change her for the world :lol:

Back