• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Speyed doe

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
***Please can someone move this to the 'Rabbits In Needs' forum***

There is a big chance that I am looking for a speyed doe for my neutered buck, Jamie. He is 7 months old, dwarf lop... but not very dwarf... and dreading the thought of spending his winter nights alone (and he's not the only one... I'm worried for him too).

I had been enquiring about a doe which was listed on here but, owing to my lack of grass (I have a yard), I don't think I'm able to offer her the best possible home :( So... please can anyone help?

I'm situated in Liverpool, and the rescue centre I have previously visited weren't keen on allowing me to rehome one of their animals as I am a student... I was mad at this, and I wont go in to details... kayj has completed a home check, and she is happy to provide references to anyone who is able to help.

I've seen several bunnies whom i think would be suitable for Jamie on RR, he is a lovely, sweet but shy boy - so he doesn't need a hyper active girlfriend, and there's no chance he can go back in with my other buck, who he was previously bonded with, Kitt, as he is extremely hyperactive!!

If you are a rescue who have bunnies on RR please can you message me and advise if you can help.

Hoping someone can help Jamie.

xx

Kitt's a house rabbit now... and he lives in my room with me, so he's absolutely fine.

Because of the injuries sustained when Kitt and Jamie were 'bonded' the vet has advised not to rebond Kitt unless I move him back outside - which I wont do.

If It so happens that I get less time with Kitt than I hoped, I will seek a partner for him... but, until then he is perfectly fine living on his own.

Lou you will have an answer very soon....and "if " this one doesn't work out..we have 3 other girls looking for homes..all speyed and ready to go:D

Lou you will have an answer very soon....and "if " this one doesn't work out..we have 3 other girls looking for homes..all speyed and ready to go:D

Thanks Jill,

I do have my fingers crossed for her... but I trust you will do what's best =] Look forward to finding out

x

Yay!!!!

Thanks so much, I am SO excited!!! I have PM'd both Jill and Hilda back!!! I can't believe it!!

Thanks to everyone who helped, but I now have a beautiful doe winging her way to me... the one I wanted from day 1 :D :D :D

Watch this space.....

xx

She won't be "winging" quite yet!..her spey scar must heal a bit more before she makes the journey..but she is doing well so won't be long!:D

I've got to break the news to Rog now. I suspect that he was secretly hoping she'd be un- homeable!!!:lol:

I am so excited about getting her, you don't understand just how much, lol. Tell Rog that Sapphire is coming to a loving home, with a gorgeous boyfriend and loads of attention with plenty of veg, different types of hay and grass which we grow in trays =] =]

My friend, who lives literally 5 mins away from my house, has said we can use her back garden to put our travel pen as she has a lovely grassy garden =]

Can't wait to see her xx

She is so fab...I tell you, she's well worth the wait!!:lol: I just need to have some happy news about Pansy now.....:)

Lou when you've got her can we have TONS of pictures pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm made up for you. I knew through Hilda how bad you wanted her bless!!! Chuffed for you its all worked out!!!! :thumb: :love:

I'm chuffed for me too, lol.

I promise to take LOTS of photos!! That is my promise to this forum, she's too gorgeous to be hidden away!!

Jamie is going to love her!!

xx

Back