• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The girls are ok with fireworks :)

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
A big firework went off a couple of streets away, and as I was outside, I took the chance to see how they were. Their ears were up and alert, and their faces were like, What's That? but they were running around going crazy. Milly jumped into the bedroom from hearing the noise but Molly was just stood on the spot. When I stood next to the hutch, they came over and talked to me and looked pretty content. I think when fireworks are going off loads around Diawii and Bonfire Night that are really close to the house, I'll spend as much time outside with them as I can to keep them company and help them relax.

Sometimes I think we panic more than them, everytime I hear a firework I run outside to see if mine are ok and they look at me as if to say 'what you looking at us for' and continue as normal:roll: .

vikki:wave:

lol some fireworks went off the other day and not one of my rabbis batted an eyelid. they just stayed as they were!

Back