• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want to see what i have been up to???

Dobbin

Mama Doe
As some of you know i started an evening class in patchwork and quilting - well here is what i have been making so far!!!

I am going to make up a sampler quilt with the flollowing blocks and at least another 5 which i have not yet made!!

DSCN4802.jpg

DSCN4801.jpg

DSCN4803.jpg

DSCN4804.jpg

DSCN4805.jpg

DSCN4806.jpg

DSCN4807.jpg

DSCN4808.jpg

DSCN4809.jpg

DSCN4810.jpg

This is a table runner which i have made for myself - it has three panels to it:
DSCN4811.jpg

This picture also shows what the bottom is like:
DSCN4813.jpg

This is two of many pictures i have done using material - unfortunetly the photos do not show the quilting, buttons, glitter or embellishments very well:

DSCN4815.jpg

DSCN4814.jpg

I have made two of the following small mats for the table, one is for my nan for Christmas and one is for my grandma! I am trying to make lots of xmas pressies this year to save money for the wedding!!

DSCN4819.jpg

What do you think?

Sue
xx

They are amazing!!! :D
Definitely you should start a business!!
Is it hard to do?
I've always wanted to make a patchwork quilt. . . maybe one day I'll learn and try it!
They really are great I'm so impressed!!

Thank you all very much

I love doing it.

Funny you should say a business - i am considering starting my own business!!

Sue
xx

they look fab. and if you have the idea for a business you should go for it! thats what i'm doing when i get back off honeymoon.

Back