• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits un-litter training themselves???

LittleBunniesRock

Warren Scout
Recently I have noticed that the buns haven't been using their box for the toilet.... they've been weeing all over their blankets and the floor instead, and heaven help with #2 :lol: :lol: . They were never amazing about using it, but was wondering if anyone else had this problem before and what they did? When I clean out their cages i usually spray that area with some vinegar, but not the box. I've put some hay in, but they end up trampling and weeing on it (lol seems to be the only bit they wee on :lol: :lol: ) so it seems like a bit of a waste?? Ideas??

Hello!

Can't suggest anything but my little wild bun was really good at using her litter tray then started doing her poos all on the bottom level of her cage as well! She is still very good really as she goes running round the house and pops back in to use her litter tray so I should'nt really complain...but she also started soiling her box which had hay in as well.

Back