• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh my.. why do i look?

Oh my, they are just as fluffy as my kahlua! I want!!! :love:

October20907pics059.jpg

OOOOOOO what fluffs! I actually squealed out loud and other half had to look what the fuss was about. What beauties. My friend has an angora just like oberon. he's called Philias Fuggle cos he looks like a victorian gentleman lol.

do all lionheads get that fluffy? We adopted one from pets at home and all they said was he is a lionhead so we are not sure which variation of the breed he is

do all lionheads get that fluffy? We adopted one from pets at home and all they said was he is a lionhead so we are not sure which variation of the breed he is
No they dont normally, i believe there are two types which are dependant on which genes they are passed on from their parents... if they have double longcoat genes they are fluffier than single gene i believe. Officially Lionheads are supposed to only really have long hair like a lion's mane, and a skirt:lol:

Back