• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny trios

Jocelyn

Mama Doe
I'm wondering about having a bunny trio. I currently have Shadow and Kitten who are both castrated/spayed respectively. The thing is, they are bonded but the bond doesn't seem to be one of the 'love' bonds that I read about so often.. it's more sort of that they put up with each other. They don't fight, they occasionally chase each other if one has the last bit of veg but I guess that's normal :)

The thought was just crossing my mind about introducing another bunny but I'm not entirely sure how/if that would work. I mean, does anyone else have experience with this? Did it work out? Would another boy or another girl be best?

It's just a thought at the moment of course, I'm not going to rush into anything, I was just wondering if it might work :)

It can be done.

I had 3 bonded, unfortunately, when Michelle was bonded with Wallace and Oliver, Wallace got very possessive over her man and started bullying Michelle. It made her very ill from the stress.

Other people have more successful trios though!!

I added another girl to my male/female pair a few months ago. It was an easy bond and now they love eachother, it's always so nice to see them all huddled under a box together and flopping out near each other. They're having issues at the moment but other times they've been so in love and they've done this before but have worked it out, it's just one of the girls being a strop. I also found that it brought my pair closer, so it may do the same for you :) xxx

I have a trio.. i had simba and nala together for over a year before adding Fifi to them.. prior to that simba and nala were totally smitten with each other. They all get on well now, although fifi can be a bit of a bossy madam but they seem to swap around who snuggles with who so all get on well generally :D

I wanted to add another to my girls, I wanted Chubby from MissySJ but my parents objected saying that the girls wouldn't like it. They are not neutered yet so maybe afterwards. :rolleyes:

Back