• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh god oh god!!!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Okay was just checking the 'babies' bums, andwhen i pressed around scampis area, a little 'thingy' popped out. when i checked Chubby....nothing. nothign popped out. have i made the worst mistake EVER???

but.......the weird thing is, chubby DOESNT have a 'slit' it is a circle, a hole. did his thingy just not pop out?late developer or something?

im so confused bcus it DOESNT look like a female?!!?!? help!

I'm not sure how to explain it, do eitehr of them have their "plums" out? if not they may be hiding them :?

The one who's thing didn't pop out, does he have like a hole and nothing else? I'm pretty sure that's what my does have, although I'm not sure.

ten weeks. i know a girl bunny when i see one bcus of the slit and oval, this is pure round but nothing popped out

If nothing popped out you may have been pressing in just the wrong place. When Prince was tiny I had to be quite firm to check properly. Push a bit more firmly!!

I don't know what else to suggest but separate them and try again?

ummm...he doesnt have two little friends either side but neither does scampi yet. however..the fur kinda goes weird and theres baldish skin eitherside...is that them 'developing' ready for their bits bcus BOTH of them have that???

i honestly thougth he was a girl. i burst into tears!!!!

Where there's less fur, you might be able to feel loose skin where their plums will drop. You can normally feel a scrotum before testicles.

Where there's less fur, you might be able to feel loose skin where their plums will drop. You can normally feel a scrotum before testicles.

yeh there is loose skin, ive just picked up pebbles (adult female) and it looks nothing alike. i think chubby was just trying to give his mummy heart failure

They do like to scare us don't they:lol: I was like this with Alan Piggie (R.I.P) I couldn't get anything to pop out but on his brother I could. Lucky in the end he turned to be boy.

vikki:wave: