• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dona and Neza

Eva

Young Bun
Hy! :wave: I have 2 rabbits at home. Neza (in Slovenia we call her Neža) is a small breed rabbit. I belive that she's a cross-breed between lionhead and mini lop. She's 6 months old.

Dona is a home rabbit. I'm not sure that you use the same expression in english. We got her on a farm. She's 3 years old.

Hy! :wave: I have 2 rabbits at home. Neza (in Slovenia we call her Neža) is a small breed rabbit. I belive that she's a cross-breed between lionhead and mini lop. She's 6 months old.

Dona is a home rabbit. I'm not sure that you use the same expression in english. We got her on a farm. She's 3 years old.

They are so sweet :love: I love that photo of Neza :lol: Dona looks like my Bailey, just with uppy ears instead :)

They are really lovely!! :love:

I think Neza is trying to be a Lion Lop but with only one lopped ear!! :lol: Sweet!

We say "house rabbit", but "home" works fine too :D

Welcome to the forum

Thea

Thank you for all comments:oops:.

Here are some new photos.

Neza's once lopped ear is now very up:D .

It's mine!

And Dona likes to rest:

Last edited:
Back