• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He Got Carried Away!!!

sonnet

Alpha Buck
Merlin & I were just having a mutual grooming session when he decided that my fringe needed grooming - unfortunately he got carried away & pulled a big bit of hair out!!! :shock: Luckily I took it from him as he was starting to eat it! I didn't have the heart to be angry with him especially as he then started to lick my nose :love: I will however be keeping my fringe away from him in future as I don't particularly want bald patches!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Aw, thats so cute! Luuna grooms my eyebrows quite enthusiastically sometimes :shock: They're pretty thin as it is without her doing that :lol: Bailey just digs in my head :lol:

Ooh dear, that happened to me once. Tinker was washing my forehead and then I realised a tendril of my hair was disappearing like someone sucking up a piece of spaghetti!!

I've had my hair eaten before. You'll be getting licked and then you just here this munch munch crunch crunch sound. eek!!

I've had my face dug too. :roll:

Back