• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very norty rabbits

Jennie Wright

Warren Scout
rabbits2.jpg

Any ideas, Fred and Issie (girls name, but he/she was meant to be a girl when I got from the rescue) both males, 8 and 7months, livey very happily together, mostly! Not too good at the litter box! Wash each other, sit together and groom one and other but when I let them in the garden, they do have a tendency to fight. Issie, I know, annoys Fred who eventually retaliates and there they are interlocked rolling around with fluff flying everywhere! Issie always comes off worse and seems to be a bit frightened of Fred for a while afterwards and runs away from him. Tell them NO and put my foot in and evenutally split them up but they need constant watch as nothing sets it off really. Any ideas??!!! Don't want one to get hurt and so far only sustained a few bald patches! Thanks Jennie

Have you had them neutered? That might help with the fighting.

They look a picture of innocence in that pic! :lol:

:wave: Was going to say the same - have them neutered. They are very gorgeous and look like butter wouldn't melt in that pic!

Yep, meant to mention that, yes they have both been. They are perfect normally and as you say all sweet but they can certainly go for each other. The spead they were chasing round the garden was amazing last night!! Any more ideas!!

Back