• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji Prefers my O/H :-( haha

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
:roll:

Well it will be 1 week today (Wednesday) that little Indi Now Benji came to live here, I love him to bits, very cheeky, I make sure he has everything he needs, he demands nose rubs when ever I go in his hutch and give hima cuddle each night before bed. Hubby took some persueding to agree to get him but is now glad that he did:D

I do most of the care for all my buns, my O/H helps but on the whole its probably 60/40 split.............well Benji made his day today when I asked him to go top up his food bowl this afternoon, Benji was demanding nose rubs as usual and then he started grooming my hubby on his hand and arm:lol: Hubby didnt know what he was doing at first but when i watched i told him he was privliged (sp?) and told he he was being groomed............hubby has favourites with the bunnies, mainly with the boys, and has now said that Benji is no1 bun for him, with Petey running a close 2nd and little Tim 3rd:lol: :lol:

Hes been going on about it this evening. Ive never been groomed by any of my buns, and i give them all good night kisses and nose rubs, at least i get lots of kisses back from my doggy:lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont know if you saw my post about jelly yesterday, but she always grooms my boyfriend and never me!!! and out of all the babies Benji was the only one who groomed us aswell! (him mostly but he does groom me occaionally)

yay he loves him!! hehe

I hate it when they prefer someone else when you are the one who does so much for them :( I'd been trying so hard to get Rubix & Sophie's trust after they've had such a sh*t life and then my sister goes in there and they sit on her lap :shock: :roll: It's 'cause other people don't do all the health checks etc. but it's still annoying :lol:

I always find the best thing for getting bunny licks is my very old, scabby dressing gown. I think because its quite rough like fur.

i dont know if you saw my post about jelly yesterday, but she always grooms my boyfriend and never me!!! and out of all the babies Benji was the only one who groomed us aswell! (him mostly but he does groom me occaionally)

yay he loves him!! hehe

Yeah i saw your other post about Jelly grooming your b/f. I dont mind that Benji prefers to groom my O/H i get plenty of nose rubs and im now getting chinned regulalrly from my beautiful Jessie:love: I was hoping at least one of the buns would take to hubby as he doesnt really feel like they like him very much as Emily used to bite him (hes actually scared of her now:lol: ) and Twinkle runs away from him all the time, Petey shows an interest but mainly that just because Petey is always on the look out for food and he will almost beg for it from anyone:lol: :lol: , thats Petey always thinking of his stomach:lol: :lol: typical male:lol: :lol:

awww! well its good he has a connection with benji! he is a character! tell him his mummy is okay from her spay!

yep told him this morning that is mummy was home from her op and recovering well:D

Hes a bit worried about his brothers tho, hes worried that nobody wants them and that he might not get to hear what happens to them and how they do in the future:roll:

I saw you said that someone might be interested in Chubby? Any more news on that? I feel so sorry for poor little Scampi, he is SOooooooo adorable xxxxx

Give him a little cuddle and nose rub from his brother and us:love:

well sum1 is interested in him but nothing is final yet. I guess its because scampi is a black bunny... not 'eye catching'. Poor boy, hes so sweet and affectionate too! He groomed me today whilst sneaking a bit of curly kale from me! hehe hes such a cutie, it makes me sad that nobody can have him :(:(:(

Back