• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where are all the boy rabbits?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Seriously, I have been keeping a very close watch on my local rescue's website for ages now and they always have like...12 girls and 3 boys. I'm desperate for a gentleman companion for my Poppy - where are they all? Has anyone else found this?!

MissySJ's rabbits are boys. She's looking for homes for them. Look on the Rabbits In Need section and "Two ten-week old boys".

that's funny. when I picked my rescue bunnies, they have a lot of female, but just a few male. what a coincidence

i totally agree!!! i'm desperate for a husbun but no luck in my area or remotely near me, all the boys are at the opposite end of the country lol i'm keeping it from winnie she may start to feel ugly lol

i totally agree!!! i'm desperate for a husbun but no luck in my area or remotely near me, all the boys are at the opposite end of the country lol i'm keeping it from winnie she may start to feel ugly lol

What part of the country are you?, it's not on your avatar

I'm in leeds

I would love to adopt a rabbit from someone on here but I havent seen anyone near enough - I don't drive. My local rescue is really good as they basically do the bonding for you but they dont have many boys!

Back