• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tv buns

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Has anyone seen the new sony bravia tv ad? Its full of rainbow coloured buns - made from plastecine i hasten to add before you all throw your arms up in the air in horror :D. my other half passed our local sony shop today and that is full of rainbow coloured bunnies!!!!

I'm also liking the Abbey ads with the little bun who gets a big basket of carrots!!!!

lol my boyfriend loves the abbey ad, he always goes 'oh its indi!!!!' lol! deb have you seen it? wonder if you thought the same thing?! lol! x

lol my boyfriend loves the abbey ad, he always goes 'oh its indi!!!!' lol! deb have you seen it? wonder if you thought the same thing?! lol! x

LOL Yep ive seen that ad and i LOVE it...........we always say "Oooo look Benji " whenever we see bunnies that colour now.............Im actually wearing a PJ top with a bunny on which is his colour too......hmmm he gets everywhere LOL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that abbey ad. It's so cute. And how typical, they put a bunny in a field of lettuce and carrying carrots. :rolleyes: It's a very cute bunny too.

Back