• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little squirt

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
id like to meet squirt he is a opal mini rex and he was a peanut compaered to rest in his litter and couldnt bare to part with the little creature, even tho he is small he has a big character. i havent got any recent pics atm but i will get some soon.
he is about 5/6 months old now.

here he is next to a kit 6 days older than him
DSC00334.jpg

him and his litter mates
DSC00352.jpg

At about 3 weeks old
DSC00356.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

at about 4 weeks old
DSC00375.jpg

At about 6 weeks old
DSC00385.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

At about 8 weeks old
DSC00429.jpg

with his brothers
DSC00426.jpg

the family picture
DSC00421.jpg

becky

Oh wow!! I want him, he looks so sweet in the flowerpot!! Put some updated piccs on please x x :wave:

thanx for the comments, he is my little angel even tho iv heard he is gettin naughty:lol: . im goin home this weekend so ill get some pics ov him then :D. Cant wait to c them again.

becky xxx

Hi Bex:wave: Great to see you around here again! They are all gorgeous and I can see why you had to keep the little man, he must be very special:D

hey thanx for all the comment, yes he is very special to me cant wait to seem all next and reali wish he could live with me, im tepted to bring him up:D even if its jus for a week.

Back