• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's the worse...

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
I think I will have to take Leonard piggy to the vets to be PTS in the morning... :cry:

He's just getting worse, it's awful to see. I got him out to give him some fluid and he's lost a lot of control, he can't lift his head very well and his back legs are nearly gone.

Breaks my heart to see him like this and it will break my heart to see him go... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks guys...

I think Leonard's sons know.. i have 3 of them in the same room, they are 6 weeks old. They are normally the squeekiest piggies ever and tonight they are all sitting there being very quiet... maybe they know they need to be quiet for their daddy needs to sleep. :cry:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that last comment was so heartbreaking! im imaging little baby piggies now sad for their daddy, at least you have done your best by him, sending vibes for you tomorrow, to help you through it xxxxxxxxxx

Back