• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling Sad

Fran

Warren Veteran
Nancy's going to her new home tomorrow :( I know she's going to a really great home but I'm still going to miss her SO much, I've seen her come on in the two months I've had her from this bun who didn't even know what to do when you went to nose rub her to one that loves human attention so much. I know she's so much happier now she has two friends of her own and I know she'll love every minute of her new home but it's really not going to be the same without this lovely, completely crazy bun in the house :(

Feel free to ignore this by the way, just realised how much I'm going to miss this little girl :(

xxx

awww was u fostering her or something? she sounds lovely

im going to be the same with chubby and scampi :(

i totally sympathise. I'e had rescue bun Roxy for about 4 months now and both myself and my partner have become quite attached

it's going to be so hard to see her go but you just have remember she's going to a good home

*hugs*

Yeah, she was a foster. I didn't realise I was going to find it hard, guess you just get attached to them :(

Oh Fran, I know its going to be hard for you to see her go. She is such a lovely bunny and (from my point of view!) im so glad I saw her on the RR site and the bonding has worked out. Your always more than welcome to come and see her whenever you want to. I'll also obviously keep you posted about how she's settling in here.

Im really excited about them all coming home tomorrow but I know it will be a bit of a sad time for you which makes me kinda sad too:(

It's going to be hard but I'm so glad she's going to you 'cause I know she'll be so well looked after and I know she'll love her new home. Going to miss her so much, do let me know how they're getting on :) xxx

Back