• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimd6200

Banned
omg.with me now bein pregnant for the 3rd time,my partner has decided that i must rehome one of my buns.im totaly heartbroken.but i dont want to argue because it will only stress me out.what do i do?how can i find a home that i can trust n know hell be cared for?i want him go somewhere where he will be neutered,vacc etc.the care i couldnt give to him.can anyone help me?:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

why don't you advertise him on this site? :?

that way you can do a homecheck and be sure you're happy with it.

I would say it is important to have had your bunnies vaccinated before now, exoecially with all the recent Myxi cases. :?

Oh sorry to hear such sad news in what should be a happy time for you.

Are you rabbits bonded? If so, wont it be unfair to separate them?

only got the two.how do i advertise him on here?iv had money difficultys thats why they aint vac etc.only allowed keep one.final.so heartbreaking.going to rehome charlie my black english lop.hope i can find him a loving home.xxx:cry: :cry: :cry:

are they bonded then? awww im so sorry hunny, this must be heartbreaking, is charlie neutured? xxxxxxxxxxxx

only got the two.how do i advertise him on here?iv had money difficultys thats why they aint vac etc.only allowed keep one.final.so heartbreaking.going to rehome charlie my black english lop.hope i can find him a loving home.xxx:cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't mean to come across harsh, but a Myxi jab is only approx £13 - £18 (in my neck of the woods, anyway)

Surely you looked into what a rabbit should have before you got your 2??

It's not much and it's well worth upping their chances of not getting such a horrible, horrible disease. :?

no not bonded or neutered sorry.yep its heartbreaking but like he keeps sayin,i wanted another baby.who do i speak to to advertise him on here? hes such a gem.gives kisses n everything.:cry: x

SOAD (tree) can post for you if you give her all the details. im so sorry hun, i suppose you can take comfort in the fact you will make sure he goes to wonderful home.

I'm sorry you're having to make this decision, it must be very difficult. Have you considered re-homing them together as they are bonded? It might be kinder for them in the longer term. Claire x

I know its not any easy thing to do but at least your in the right place to find a good home for your bunny. You can get lots of advice and support here.

:wave: Have you thought about rehoming them both as they are a bonded pair and love each other? You are going to be very busy with a baby and your remaining bunny will be very lonely suddenley being on his own and with you having a lot less time to spend with him. And if things are tight they will be more tight when your baby arrives. Then once the baby is bigger etc you could get a couple of buns again?

Don,t mean to sound horrid but if you have money problems and can,t afford to have your bunnies vac,d maybe it is better if you rehome them both.
If you only keep one bunny and he gets poorly you may struggle with vet bills.
I am sure if you put them up on here they will find happy homes.
Big hugs to you.

they are not bonded!both in seperate hutches.myxi vaccs are 45 where i live.i have pmd soad.thanks for all the kind remarks.x

Hi Kim - sorry got confused re: bonding - that defo sounds wrong re: Myxi jabs - that must be for both Myxi and VHD? And even then £45 is a rip off - I paid £32 for both and £48 for neutering. You should ask your vets again or try another vets?

Hi Kim - sorry got confused re: bonding - that defo sounds wrong re: Myxi jabs - that must be for both Myxi and VHD? And even then £45 is a rip off - I paid £32 for both and £48 for neutering. You should ask your vets again or try another vets?

Yeh, that sounds right, my vet charges about 68 quid and thats for both Myxi and VHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back