PDA

View Full Version : Need a good Vet in Norfolk area

Claire&Phil
23-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Can someone recommend a good vet within the Norfolk area and who is knowledgable of Rabbit care.

Phil

ness12
23-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Whereabouts in Norfolk are you? I am in Kings Lynn, could recommend my vet, although haven't been there for a while as currently no rabbits. But they were very good.

ETA: The surgery i use is:
Priory Court Veterinary Clinic
PE30 3TE
01553 670021

E(again)TA: Don't want to recommend a bad vet, so perhaps not such a good place to go? (see post below)

jbun1
23-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Not that local to you but I strongly recommend R Saunders at
http://www.grove-vet.co.uk/ He only works part time though. :D

ETA - and S Saunders who is excellent with rabbits too.

Hi Ness12, I used to use Priory Court for my foster rabbits but all the decent vets keep leaving. :( . Recently when I was there I saw a doddery old locum who was useless and I ended up walking out. :?

ness12
23-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh really? Perhaps i will amend my recommendation then. The vets i used to see were excellent but it has been a while.

jbun1
23-10-2007, 09:22 PM
E(again)TA: Don't want to recommend a bad vet, so perhaps not such a good place to go? (see post below)

I feel really bad now :(

NOT :lol:

:oops: sorry, just my opinion of course. :)

ness12
23-10-2007, 09:25 PM
:oops: just don't want to recommend a bad vet. I think on your advice i'll be taking my new rabbits elsewhere.

Diddeen
23-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Hi Claire and Phil
I use companion care vets inside Pets@Home at sprowston retail park. Cheryl at Sprowston guinea pig rescue also uses them so they are very used to rabbits and guinea pigs. They neutered/spayed all my 3 with no problems. There is one vet that is more dedicated to small animals i believe although ive seen 3 nice vets there. You are welcome to pm me if you want any more info about them.. or im sure Cheryl would tell you more as well :D