• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a good Vet in Norfolk area

Whereabouts in Norfolk are you? I am in Kings Lynn, could recommend my vet, although haven't been there for a while as currently no rabbits. But they were very good.

ETA: The surgery i use is:
Priory Court Veterinary Clinic
PE30 3TE
01553 670021

E(again)TA: Don't want to recommend a bad vet, so perhaps not such a good place to go? (see post below)

Last edited:
Not that local to you but I strongly recommend R Saunders at
http://www.grove-vet.co.uk/ He only works part time though. :D

ETA - and S Saunders who is excellent with rabbits too.

Hi Ness12, I used to use Priory Court for my foster rabbits but all the decent vets keep leaving. :( . Recently when I was there I saw a doddery old locum who was useless and I ended up walking out. :?

Last edited:
Oh really? Perhaps i will amend my recommendation then. The vets i used to see were excellent but it has been a while.

:oops: just don't want to recommend a bad vet. I think on your advice i'll be taking my new rabbits elsewhere.

Hi Claire and Phil
I use companion care vets inside Pets@Home at sprowston retail park. Cheryl at Sprowston guinea pig rescue also uses them so they are very used to rabbits and guinea pigs. They neutered/spayed all my 3 with no problems. There is one vet that is more dedicated to small animals i believe although ive seen 3 nice vets there. You are welcome to pm me if you want any more info about them.. or im sure Cheryl would tell you more as well :D

Back