• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A&P Pellets - online sources

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
As I mentioned elsewhere, Carys sent Evo some A&P pellets to try, as he doesn't like the new style SS. He does seem to be ok with the A&P so far, so where can I order it online?

ive been looking for them.... cant find them anywhere online.. and a 40min car drive to get them from a horse feed place or the rescue wont go down well with the o/h :?

Ooooh, hurray! I have found a local pet place that stocks this! I drive past on my way home from work, but they also deliver for 50p!!! Hurrah! Is worth ringing the stockists listed on their website, although the first place I tried hadn't even heard of A&P, even though they were listed as a stockist. :lol:

oh my, that is funny! do they only do big sacks?

Yeah, 20kg! But they only cost £7, so not too bad if I end up having to throw some. I might see if my local rescue uses it too, and they can have half, as I hear the date on the bags isn't too long.

Back