• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Abracadabra!! - FAO ratty fans :)

I waved a magic wand and look what came out of my sleeves!:lol:
Picture406-1.jpg

and just cos you havent seen them for a while....
Rosie showing off her lovely yellow teeth *one of the less appealing rat features :lol: *
Picture408-1.jpg

and Grace who thought down my chest was a lovely place to have split second nap time! :roll: :lol:
Picture415.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww!!

Finn says hi darling :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are so cute! How can you trust her down your top :shock: Finn dived down mine and left me with a million little scratch marks :oops: :lol:

xxx

no need to be sorry!!!!!! I wasnt offended :lol: you can see the marks on the piccy with Rosie on my chest...
I havent attempted to cut claws yet, they dont too much like me holding them - thats why I want boys - more specifically Finn! ;) :lol:

:lol: Yep Finn loves being held and sitting on people. If you put him down and move he chases after you, he was on the sofa the other day and I got up but he ran and tried to jump on me as I was standing and he just fell onto the floor :lol: He wasnt hurt or anything :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: bless him, rats are seriously so much fun!!! I never realised how comical they are they crack me up! :lol:

I know :lol: The whole family were watching a movie the other night in the front room, and I was sat on the floor watching Finn play in his little pink house :lol:

Back