• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence and Posie (Guinea Pigs)

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
I have been a bit naughty!! I was going to wait until next year to get Thandie some much needed friends, as she has lost three of her four cage mates in such a short space of time, and Willow is getting on a bit (7yrs) but then I heard about these two sweethearts:roll: They are rescues, their previous owner emigrated abroad, leaving them in the house for the new owners!!
Anyway I have named them Prudence (black and white) and Posie (red, black and white) they have settled down really well and seem very happy. BTW the pics are taken in a travel cage, whilst being cleaned out, not their permenant home!!:D
231007007.jpg

231007008.jpg

231007015.jpg

Thanks for looking!;)

Awwwwww what sweet little Piggies :D

My Nelson is getting a wifey-pig in a couple of weeks .............or should that be WHEEKS !! :lol:

Janex

Oh they're so sweet. Can you introduce new piggies into a group ok without problems or is it like rabbits, they have to be bonded?

Thanks guys, they are sweet, but then I am biased!!:lol: These were quite easy to bond as it was a 'two on two', a few chuttery teeth and huffs, but no big dramas (TOUCH WOOD!!:shock: ) I find bonding piggies much easier than bunnies... but thats just my own experience...

Back