• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean, My FosterBun, is Now in His Forever Home.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture1437.jpg

Picture1438.jpg

The fact that there is Lilac Vetbed in his Forever Home is a complete coincidence

:oops: :oops:

Janex

You know what.... just for a split second then I actually thought you'd got the hang of 'fostering' being a 'temporary' thing :lol: :lol:

I was a bit shocked then:shock: Then I noticed little Erin and the vetbed... oh well done Jane.. he is a cutie!!! You deserve to spoil yourself after all you been through recently!!:lol:

Jeeeze dont scare me like that ever again!:evil: I really thought he had got a new home -*which would have been a miracle with you being the fosterer and all* :lol:
We all knew he would be PERMANENT! :lol: Congrats on realising it :) :lol:

He is soooooo cute and very lucky to have found you. You do a wonderful thing Jane, congratulations to Mr Bean on his new FOREVER home.

That must be a world record for the shortest fostering ever :lol: :lol:
He's lovely - no wonder you couldn't think of handing him back:D

If I could 'foster' I'd help so many more Bunnies
I really admire all of you who successfully foster Bun after Bun and see them go to a lovely home.

Janex

Back