• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Species Integration! LOL

well I was sat in the living room with a persistant rat that wanted to play and one of my bunnies... other 2 were still sleeping lazy :censored: :lol: ... Isaac and Rosie are not morning bunnies/rats.

Anyways I thought I would introduce Grace to Snowflake - but kept a very firm eye on Grace as she likes to attack the rabbits :roll: but she was good as gold for once! and my mum took some photos.!

Picture412-2.jpg

Picture416.jpg

Picture411-1.jpg

Awwwwww!!! :love: How sweet :D x

When we first got our boys Aubery jumped out of the cage and ran up to Beau who was flopped on the floor and Beau just looked like what is that!! And then he went back to sleep :roll: :lol:

awwww Beau was lucky then... if Grace did that, there would have been blood evverywhere:shock: and not hers! :lol: Snowflake Eggs her on though, they are as bad as each other! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Finn has played in the same room as the bunnies before but they just ignore him, and the older boys dont do anything except sleep :lol:

Finn has shown an interest in the cat though :shock: If she comes into the room he is straight there to look at her :lol: My mum came running into my room yesterday and was like come down quietly you have to see this :lol: Smirnoff was at Finn's cage looking for him but he was alseep under his bedding, she was standing up and having a good look around the cage then she turned around and saw us and went meow and tapped the cage with her paw :lol: When he came out she meowed at him and went back to her own bed :roll: :lol:

its very scary tho isnt it!! everytime bud runs up to Alvin my heart stops.. but they just sniff each other and move on

Back