• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jubilee U/D bonding going well

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Hopefully this wont tempt fate in the wrong direction by posting pics of Jubilee before her and Alvin have even met.... but the lovely BB mommy went to the effort of getting her to pose so its rude not to post the pics...

Saturday they are due to meet and fall inlove forever *fingers crossed*, just for you all to see what an angel weve got lined up...... (even more impatient now i can look at her pic)

2007_1022jubilee0002.jpg
2007_1022jubilee0003.jpg
2007_1022jubilee0001.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
:love: Im sure Alvin will fall in love as soon as he sees her (I know I have:lol: ). She's lovely.

Good luck with the bonding:D

thankfully they will be bonded at the rescue so should get on... i think louise said shes not had a bonding fail yet......... i think as Jubilee dont like humans much she will welcome a husbun, and Alvin has only been away from his brothers and sisters a few months so i really cant see why they wont get on......and should the worst happen lupin is very close 2nd option

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=9755 (alot thinner now)

I really hope Alvin falls in love with Jubilee - she's a very pretty bunny:D
Keeping fingers crossed :D

well today is the day Alvin goes to meet Jubilee..... a very restless night i had! and will the soddin bloke get out of bed... noooooooooooo

20mins since i went up to wake him..... im not gonna be a great bun mom from a prison cell am i :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well we are home and Alvin is in his love nest at hopper haven....

they was put in a carrier together to start off and within seconds Alvin was trying to make babies with her.. i was soooooooooo embaressed :oops:

then nothing.... no fighting no anger nothing...... Louise said reading the body language there was no agression so that was a good sign for the first meeting....

I think ive made my little boy very very happy and so long as Jubilee doesnt get peed off with him its looking good :D :D :D :D

got to phone at 7ish tonight to find out the latest and i may even get them home by tuesday wohooooooooooooooooooooo

whoooop whoooop.. theyve spent a lazy day sleeping next to each other... he was even witnessed licking her nose at one point... Louise said Jubilee looks happier than shes seen her yet so ive got high hopes they will get on thro the night (Alvin turns into a demon at midnite)....

i can phone back at midday tomorrow......

Back