• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Jelly U/D shes home

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi i know its a routine thing but Jelly is being spayed tomorrow. I am very worried bcus i almost lost my little dog to spaying bcus she was small, and obviously jelly is smaller so im worried.
Once spayed she will live with Peanut Butter in a lovely brand new Lavendar Lodge hutch!

Jelly isnt very affectionate and very moody but i <3 her soooo much, so please send some vibes for my girl!!

DSCF1344.jpg

jelly-mom2.jpg

Last edited:
awwww its come so soon..... ill be sending lots of vibes for you both tomorrow... lucky Jelly will be able to sleep thro it!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmmm peanut unattended......... hehe

oh god lol. i scooped him up earlier and popped him on the floor to run about the garden. ( we have a 'bunny garden' which has a brick walla round so he can run freely when im about) but ten minutes later..no peanut. i searched everywhere and figured he must have jumped the gate somehow!! i keep looking, hes jumped IN the big black hay bin i use!!!hes such a sod hahaa

OMG what a fright...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he really knows how to keep his mummy on her toes.... bet he cant wait to get his new wifey all to himself..... how long will you have to wait after jellys op before they can oficially be together?

Lots of positive spay vibes for Jelly - I'm sure she'll be fine, and you'll feel better once she's home and is eating and pooping.:D

OMG what a fright...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he really knows how to keep his mummy on her toes.... bet he cant wait to get his new wifey all to himself..... how long will you have to wait after jellys op before they can oficially be together?

well when i adopted pebbles....she had only been spayed 6 days beforehand, and she was with domino supervised straight away and living together after a week, so im hoping a similar timeline tbh. depends how cranky she is!!!

Sending tons and tons of vibes for Jelly!!! :D
I love seeing her pic in your siggie as she looks very much like our TamLin and her two daughters, Holly and imparticular Lilly. Its like looking at them when I see your Jelly!! :D
Will be thinking of you both tomorrow x

Benji is sending lots of love and healing vibes for his mummy and Petey, Jessica, Twinkle, Timmy and Emily are all sending vibes for Benjis mum too.

We will all be thinking of little Jelly tomorrow xxxxx

right....going to bed now, to worry lol!!!! shes going @ 9.00 am so leave some vibes for her please! god im sooo worried, she was my first bun, nothign would be right without her!!! x

Back