• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered my bunnies christmas presents...update it arrived, with pics

I just ordered £50 worth of toys and treats from the hay experts and pampered piggies:shock: I only went for some more meadow hay from hay experts:shock: :lol:

So from hay experts I bought;
1 willow chew ring
1 pack of willow sticks
4 small vine balls (will last all of 5 mins:roll: )
2 vine balls
The Ultimate Bunny Treat Basket (timothy hay option)
2 Meadow hay (for now)
1 supa forage excel (just to try)

Order total - 32.61:shock: (I think I went a little crazy:lol: )

And from pampered piggies;
2 packs of apple sticks
2 packs of apple pellets
2 bunny broom sticks (there sticks in a bundle)
4 dandy balls (vine ball filed with dandilions, a favourite of choci's)

order total - 19.93:shock: (it could have been much worse if I had added everything I saw:shock: :lol: )

oh well, they are worth it, I love buying them things. I've just got to buy a jingle ball now, whos betting I find loads more things to buy:roll: :lol:

vikki:D

Last edited:
:wave: hoooooray for christmas shopping! I am going to get mine one of those carrot bowls and then probably a million other things!

I won't buy anything for mine yet otherwise I'll end up giving it to them as soon as it comes :oops: :lol:

I was very tempted to get a couple of carrot bowls, I might go order them:roll: :lol: .

I'm getting a box and wrapping paper tomorrow so I acn wrap them and keep them ut of site, otherwise they would end up with it all now and I'd be ordering again:lol:

I've gone mad, I've insured them now. I never insured a bun before, but I need to know they are protected should anything happen. Having them neutured the other day knocked me to my sences, as before that I took them for granted. Now I know how precious they are too me, i need to do everything I can.

I will admit this, please don't have a go at me, they have not had there vac's yet:oops: , but I am puting this right. They will be going very soon to have the myxi one, I'm a bit unsure about the other one, I heard it has side affects, is that true?

Just had my bunny basics order delivered today :D and they are having no more til christmas! :lol: that was 35, and I spent the same on sunday at p@h :roll: :lol:

ive just had my weddin prezzie order come from bunny basics.... its hard not to give to Alvin now but i want to welcome jubilee to our home properly (ive also ordered some stuff from pampered piggies too) dunno how ill sneak it in without the o/h or Alvin noticing... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will admit this, please don't have a go at me, they have not had there vac's yet:oops: , but I am puting this right. They will be going very soon to have the myxi one, I'm a bit unsure about the other one, I heard it has side affects, is that true?

No, not normally. Like with Barney he came home from both Myxi jab and VHD and thought about things for a few minutes then carried on like a hooligan as normal! I think very occasionally there is a reaction eg with a funny burn like patch and things but I reckon it is worth it as with VHD it is a silent killer so you don't know your bun has it til you find them dead. I asked the vet nurse about reactions to VHD and she said she hadn't seen one in 4 years.

I've gone mad, I've insured them now. I never insured a bun before, but I need to know they are protected should anything happen. Having them neutured the other day knocked me to my sences, as before that I took them for granted. Now I know how precious they are too me, i need to do everything I can.

The vet warned me that my girls might be "quiet" or under the weather for a day or so after the VHD but i didnt really notice it. Poppy seemed a little subdued but i might have imagined it. I think the possible side effects are far less worrying than the probable death from VHD :/

how recently were they spayed? my vet wanted me to wait till they were fully healed before vaccinating them.

I'm doing my bunny pressies orders this week - been daydreaming at work today about what I'm going to get from Bunny Basics and Hay Experts. Will have to shut it all in the spare room - maybe I'll have to order a bit extra so they can have some now!

I've found with the VHD that my buns have tended to be a bit quiet for a couple of days but fine apart from that - definitely worth having it done. You shouldn't feel guilty - it is scary having to have these things done but it's a good thing to do.

Enjoy opening your parcels when they arrive (I'm like a big kid when I get a Bunny Basics or Hay Experts delivery!).

Rebec

The vet warned me that my girls might be "quiet" or under the weather for a day or so after the VHD but i didnt really notice it. Poppy seemed a little subdued but i might have imagined it. I think the possible side effects are far less worrying than the probable death from VHD :/

how recently were they spayed? my vet wanted me to wait till they were fully healed before vaccinating them.

They were done last wednesday, It would be about another week or so before I would take them anyway, has I want to try and bond them first *if* everyone has calmed down and recovered well.

Back