• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunbathing Bunnies

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
My girls were sunbathing today, it was so cute. And usually, when I open the hutch door when they are sunbathing, they jump straight up and go eating. This time, they let me stroke them and I was so touched. Milly chined me too today. Here are the pictures, they look so relaxed, I'm so happy:

ao7us7.jpg

We've had sun for about a week now but they haven't got much time to sunbath in their hutch, because they are usually in their run for daytime hours, and their run hasn't got much sun on it at the mo. The hutch catches the sun very well so it's in that place for the winter to warm them up.

So cute:D To bad they jump up when the hutch is open. Happens to me a lot too...but one rabbit at school surprisingly didn't. That's when I REALLY started to worry she had died:shock: She hadn't though:oops:

Back