• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May need a foster carer next week...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Any volunteers??

I have four neutered & vaccs rabbits arriving when I get back from my hols, currently only have room for three of these.

If I still cant squeeze number four in by then (sometime next week) would anyone be willing to foster for me?

Their mum has had to move to Reading and they are currently in the care of her daughter, who is moving into a flat.

I could, but suppose I'm too far out? There's also a friend of mine who has a nice new Thistle hall with attatched run just begging for the chance to foster!!

I have a 6 foot hutch with run empty at the moment so could foster if you needed, don't know if I'm too far though.

I could squeeze one in - if you think the accommodation is adequate the bun could have what Tarquin had the first week he came, ie an indoor cage base in the kitchen with a run attached, and then free range in the kitchen when I'm at home.

Rebec :)

Thanks for all your offers of help.

If we do need anyone I will be in touch next week.

Sooz x

Back