• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Evo!!

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
My little monkey has snuck behind the door in the computer room while I was putting the shopping away and had a little nibble on all the cables! :? Luckily he didn't hurt himself, but there is a bite out of every single one pretty much! They are still usuable (I'm online now!) but I'm not taking any chances, so I've ordered most of them from SVP (power supplies and modem), so I'll be able to go and get them later today, but the printer one is going to be £15!! :shock: I'm just glad he didn't hurt himself though.

:shock: HUH, what a wascally wabbit!!! Awww he's very lucky, probably has nine lives or something, oh hang on, that's cats!

Bad boy Evo! *cuddles*

Aw, naughty Evo :no: Don't think I could ever be cross with Evo though! :lol:

This was the result when Rosie got out of her cage and discovered the computer on the floor - thankfully it was our old one; it was disconnected and waiting to be dumped :roll:

13nov002.jpg

Normally he can't get to it, because the door is wedged in next to the desk, and it needs a yank to get free, but it must've been not pushed in enough and he nosed it open! I'm just relieved he's ok, sod the expense!

Back