• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG the grumpy bum binkied!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: That's right, mister grumpy bum (Asbeau) actually did a major binky :shock: :shock:

and little Miss Houdini (Dasiy) ended up being stuck in a storage box for go knows how long, gave me a heart attck in the morning when I opened the shed and she wasn't there! :shock:

Shamus scares the life out of me....he bolts around the run at a hundred miles an hour, jumping over all his toys and then bounces off of the sides of the run.

How that rabbit hasnt broken a leg yet I dont know :roll:

lol all of my bunnies binky except peanut. he is just too lazy! when he wasn neutured he would run around th erun because he could see jelly.... now hes 'fixed' he doesnt move at all! as soon as i put him in the run he just flops out!

i wish i could see him binky!!

I love binkies. Makes me feel all gooey!!! Tarquin binkied into his chube last night which I thought was hilarious - if only I could have got a picture of it. :lol:

Rebec :)

you know those stripy PAH tunnels? we brought pebbles home and within half an hour of being with us she binkied, and we was like awwww shes happy! then she run into the tunnel and binkied so high the tunnel flew up off the ground!! dominos just went :shock: "mum my new girly is mad" :shock:

Back