• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Jasmine

Poppymum

Alpha Buck
not in the way I was planning tho!

got to work Friday morning, and there were a load of boxes outside our back door, (i work at a pet shop) and as you do, thought "lazy :censored: cant they tidy up after themselves" went to pick them up and chuck the boxes in the skip, then one of them was warm..Opened the box and there was the most stunning baby bunny. Couldnt leave her at work, as we wouldnt have any documentation (we have to have accurate birth certificates for the animals we sell..company policy) no one else could have her so she has come home with me.

I think she is either a dwarf or german lop, has got a little scab on her back, took her to the vet and she is all okay...

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Wow!! She is stunning!! Lucky you! And lucky her for finding a nice new mum.

I can't believe someone would just dump something as precious as that. :censored:

Oh she is beautiful and so lucky that you found her. How can people just abandon an animal like this. Makes me so angry:censored:

I know, if they had called us we have lists of rescues, or we could have found a home for her..but hey their loss is my new shoulder warmer!

your both very lucky to have each other, shes beautiful, i have this thought that just sometimes things happen for a reason, x

well, the dogs have just been allowed to say Hello, and Kerrie (my dutch shepherd) gave her a nice kiss. The cat isnt too impressed tho, she has nicked his day bed:lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwww well done you! for givine her the home she deserves. omg do u think she was there all night ? freezing cold? :( some :censored: people ...how can they leave an animal like that? the RSPCA advert always makes me cry cos of that little ginger kitten in a box in the rain behind a load of bins :(

Back