• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Houdini and Patty

Zoo keeper

New Kit
I just joined the forum today and wanted to post some pictures of my girls.
Houdini is such a sweet girl
Kisses
DSCF0941.jpg

mmm
DSCF0927.jpg

Close up
DSCF0936.jpg

Wet nose from eating her apple half
DSCF0956.jpg

DSCF0959.jpg

Awww
DSCF0958.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0957.jpg

My dog snuck into this one
DSCF0910.jpg

I didn't get as many of Patty
Kiss
DSCF0968.jpg

Both together
DSCF0913.jpg

DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

DSCF0935.jpg

DSCF0942.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

DSCF0963.jpg

whew that was alot of pictures, hope you enjoyed!

Oh my they are both beautiful!!! :love: Welcome to RU :D

Please don't take this the wrong way, but looks like your buns could do with a nail trim ;) :D

I know they did and they got one today. I posted that bit of info in my intro thread. Thanks for the comments!

Oh sorry :oops: I did not see that! Fantastic! I always imagine it feels really weird for them, you know when we cut ours and it feels like something is missing?! I always wonder how strange it much be if you had claws....

*gets back to work and stops getting carried away with strange ponderings* lol

It's ok. Patty came to me with very long quicks from her old home. You can see that in the pics. So her nails can never be trimmed as short as most rabbits nails can be. She came to me with 2 inch long nails, extremely obese, and with sores on her feet. :censored:

It's ok. Patty came to me with very long quicks from her old home. You can see that in the pics. So her nails can never be trimmed as short as most rabbits nails can be. She came to me with 2 inch long nails, extremely obese, and with sores on her feet. :censored:

Poor girl :cry: she is lucky to be in a loving home with you now. I had no idea that if the nails are left to grow so long that it changes the length of the quick :? I love this place, you learn something new everyday! ;) :D

Back