• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy has just really scared me!!!!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
grrrrrrrr. Just went into the front romm and as usual, quickly shut the door behind so no bun escaped. First thing I saw was the board not infront of the telly!!!!(MEN!) Barney came running out cos he heard the bag of food but no Roxy. For a horrible moment I thought she must have gone behind the telly and bitten threw a cable and died. Any way couldn't find her anywhere. Just went into my bedroom and she was just sniffing round about to go under the bed :shock:. I'm sure ashe keeps waiting by the door and nipping out as soon as its opened. She has made me late for work doing that before. Those pesky kids!

:lol: Naughty girl. I hate it when they do that, Your stomach is in your mouth & down in your toes all at the same time! :roll: Xx

:lol: Naughty girl. I hate it when they do that, Your stomach is in your mouth & down in your toes all at the same time! :roll: Xx

I know I was genuinly looking round for a dead rabbit :( she NEVER misses food time. Thank goodness it was just her being pesky.

Squidgy waits by the stairs door, and dashes up as soon as it opens. He then proceeds to hide anywhere he can. Little toe-rag.
Glad she's ok, probably having a good chuckle too!

I'm sure she just wanted to spend some time with Humphrey! :D

Maria x

:lol: They do get along, but Humpers is much better behaved.

Helen, I think she was having a good old laugh. Just now I thought she'd got some sort of growth but it was just where sh'd been cleaning and moved her fur out of place. Heaven help any children I have!

Back