• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michael, My Handsome Boy!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Of course I am not biased!! :lol:

Picture1432.jpg

Picture1433.jpg

Picture1431.jpg

Janex :D

Awww he is lovely.Don,t think i have seen him before.How long have you had him?Does he have a partner?

Awww he is lovely.Don,t think i have seen him before.How long have you had him?Does he have a partner?

His friend Millie died earlier this year :cry:
I have recently tried to bond him with Bernie but they had a big fight resulting in Bernie needing an op' :cry:
I then tried to bond him with Aisling but she attacked him :cry:
So at the moment he lives in a pen on his own but has Bunny neighbours he can see and smell

Janex

His friend Millie died earlier this year :cry:
I have recently tried to bond him with Bernie but they had a big fight resulting in Bernie needing an op' :cry:
I then tried to bond him with Aisling but she attacked him :cry:
So at the moment he lives in a pen on his own but has Bunny neighbours he can see and smell

Janex
Aww bless him.He looks happy and content:D

He is gorgeous!!!!! :D

Your camera quality is SUPERB. What is it?

Errrrmmm...... *goes to look at what it says on the box*.............

.......... an Olympus Camedia Ultrazoom

My Ex bought it for me a couple of years ago and I still dont really know how to work it :oops:

Janex

as ever he is lovely jane! looks like my rex i had, he was gorgeous too!!! as for the camera, i point and click, and thats all i manage with mine! :lol: xJess

Back