• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Boarding

Bailey-Tia

New Kit
I'm planning a holiday for next year, but my Bunny Sitter wants to come to. Can anyone recommend a good Bunny Boarder in the Midlands Area. I need to find someone I can trust them with before I get to excited with the holiday planning.
Thanks

I would definitely recommend "The Bunnery" which is in Bromsgrove. Their website is www.thebunnery.co.uk
Jacky has been looking after my bunnies and guineas for over 4 years and is fantastic. The pens are huge are she is forever talking to them and fussing them! PM me if you want more info. x

Ooo - the Bunnery looks nice.

Anyone know somewhere to board bunnies a bit closer to Leicester.

Also, as the buns are still quite new to us, is it better to take their own hutch to a boarder so they don't forget it? We made our own so that part of it flatpacks and will fit in the car.

Any ideas/offers much appreciated....

--
Kate

not sure if south sheffield is too far for you, but tina, at waggytails is very good: my two spent 10 days with her sep, and are back off there fro new year!

Back