• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wot a Bun

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Haru, Dukes Daughter took first ova him Yesterday and she just wouldnt stop posing for the judge:lol: :lol: :lol:
haru.jpg

She's a stunner :love: :love: :love: Do they get scared at all with so many people around them or do they get used to it ?

to be honest mine dont seem to mind! i do for the travelling get them some anxiety through if its ova an hour journey to make them more comfortable:D

you have one finger under the chin just enough to lift the head and the other hand supports the chest and legs thats all bucks are a bit harder due to them being interested in other things (females):? but thats all you do, you encourge their natural pose for this breed

you have one finger under the chin just enough to lift the head and the other hand supports the chest and legs thats all bucks are a bit harder due to them being interested in other things (females):? but thats all you do, you encourge their natural pose for this breed
Ahh i see, always wondered how people trained them to do that, my bunnies would run a mile! :lol:

I'm not having a go and she is a stunning girly but isn't it a bit unnatural to make them sit like that when they are naturally very active and timid creatures?

Helen xx

wot a bun

She,s stunning:) you must be very proud of her:)
Mine would run a mile rather than "pose" that,s after they had scratched and bitten the judges:oops: :oops: :roll: :lol:
Tell Duke that he has a scrummy BUM:oops: :lol:

I'm not having a go and she is a stunning girly but isn't it a bit unnatural to make them sit like that when they are naturally very active and timid creatures?

Helen xx

about 25% is teaching and the rest is in the breed i find and i wouldnt say any of mine are timid at all active yes but not timid

He's lovely, I've never realised how big they are, seeing him next to a person gives a good comparison, is he an average size for a hare?

Back