• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Stanley Please Update - He's OK

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Our little Stanley is at the vets and due to have his first dental under GA this afternoon.

Neil is at work and doesn't know yet, I will be at work all afternoon and can pick him up at 6pm. I will be phoning at 3pm to check that all went OK, but I won't be able to update until after I get home this evening.

It's such a horrible feeling leaving the vets without him. :(

Maria x

11Bond599.jpg

Last edited:
Oh bless!, good luck Stanley.........I am sure he will be fine so calming vibes you you and Neil as well

Good luck lovely Stanley. You are the cutest bun in the world. I hope it doesn't hurt too much and just think of the treats you'll get when you get home. Sending loads of vibes for you little petal.

Oh I hope that Stanley will be ok. I'm sure he will be. My sisters lionhead had his 4 incisors removed a couple of weeks ago. He was fine and started eating ok the day after. :) Don't worry too much. :love:

Back