• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Passed the homecheck, new bun on way

Kay

Mama Doe
Hello everyone, I had my homecheck today for a 8 week bun I reversed at my local Blue Cross at the weekend, and I passed.

I have been really worried about it, I don't really know why because I followed everyone's advice on here in other posts and got the very best I could afford. Anyway I get to bring him home tonight. He is very young, too young really but his mummy died and the rescue will keep daily checks on him till he is 12 weeks. His poor mummy was dumped whilst in labour outside the rescue which deals mainly with dogs. They think the shock of everything, from being dumped whilst giving birth, to hearing the loud bark of the dogs, and the freezing cold night terrifed her. Poor old girl.

Anyway I promise I will give her little boy the best life ever. He will be an outside bun but obviously not at first. He will be snuggled inside with me & my partner. Looking down the line abit as soon as he is neutered I will be looking for a girlfriend for him. I am so excited, but nervous

xxx

awww congratulations! the poor mum! well it sound slike its a miracle he made it!! cnt wait to see piccies! x

Thats brilliant news :D congrats!
Poor mum though :cry: how can people be so cruel and heartless.
Im glad you are going to give this wee boy everything he deserves. Have you thought of aname yet? xx

Aww, congrats! Poor mum, dumped when she was in labour :( At least her little boy will be able to have the best home he deserves. We'll need to see piccies of the little guy :D xxx

I know how can people do such a thing?

He is a miracle bless, apparently him and his siblings were all huddled under the mum! :cry:

Anyway yeap I have choosen a name, which took forever! lol He is going to be called 'Morris' and he really suits it. He is suppose to be a dwarf lop but he looks fairly larger already. He is brindle coloured and so sweet. Photos tonight I promise ;)

Yay! Congratulations on your new bun - he sounds like he's landed on his feet :D

Here he is - Morris! He is very nervous but has settled alot in the past few hours. He sat huddled in the corner for an hour but is now charging all around the living room bless him ;)

th_Picture014.jpg

th_Picture011.jpg

th_Picture015.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
He is currently watching the Osbournes! :lol:

He is big isn't he for a 8 week old! :shock: I noticed earlier that he has two lumps on one side of him, I am hoping they are bites and nothing serious, but I will ask tomorrow.

xx

He does look bigger than two of mine were when they were 8 weeks, they're mini lops though and I can't really remember too well how big they were. Hope the lumps are nothing serious :) xxx

he is gorgeous!!! good luck with him, and well done on getting a rescue bun, that's one less out there looking for a home! he is just beautiful though! x Jess

Back