• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy's having his op

Well Jack (my son) and I took Flopsy to the vet this morning to be neutered. Did I feel guilty when I left him there huddles in his box:cry:

Got to ring at 2.30pm to see if he is okay.

It's horrible isn't it :(
Hopefully all will be fine and he'll be back home this afternoon, just minus a few bits:lol:

Trying to keep myself occupied by ironing to take my mind off it. Never thought I would feel that guilty:cry:

I will make his dog crate up for when he comes home and hopefully he will be back to his normal self soon.:D

I remember how horrid that feels. Lots of soothing vibes your way, he'll be a happy bun in a few days :)

I agree with others, leaving your rabbit at the vets for any reason is horrible. I always cry.

However, I'm sure he will be fine and in a few days will be back to his normal self.

Hugs

FC x

Flopsy back home after his op and fine in his crate behind couch. He has eaten loads didn't even need to tempt him - he has had a drink and is going to toilet for both.:D :D

Back