• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Pips going to be poorly?

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I have noticed Pippin 'sneezing' or doing something similar. Other than this he is his usual self running around, eating, coat nice and shiney etc

Is he starting with something?

Anyone elses bunny do this?

Thanks

Rabswood

Is their any discharge from her nose?
If you check the inner-side of her front paws is the fur all sticky (from wiping her nose) ?

If the sneezing is ongoing I would pop her along to the Vet for a check-up. 'Dry' sneezes can occur due to an allergy but can also occur with a *lower* Respiratory Tract infection. So the Vet should listen to your Bun's chest to check that the lungs are clear

Good Luck :)

Janex

Thanks Jayne. No there is no discharge from eyes or ears or nose as far as I can tell but he does rub his little nose with his paws after a sneeze so will check. I did notice a few spots of blood on their bowl the other day and thought this might have come from Pippin's Sneezing.

Michelle

He seems OK but he and Bloss are due for their vaccinations so I'll make an appointment and get him checked out.

Michelle

It's worth a check up.

Sometimes they sneeze because of dust or grass seeds from their hay. Mine are always doing it. Some are more snuffly than others.

Disney was poorly last year with snuffles. It was very bad and I thought we were going to loss her :cry:

She has started sneezing again, this morning was quite bad so I have her booked in the vet tonight. Fingers crossed X

Back