• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie & Her Kittens - 2 Weeks Old Now!

As promised, here are the photos of Millie & her kittens :D I can't believe they are 2 weeks old already! It was really sad to lose one of them less than 24 hours after they were born, but thankfully they all seem to be doing well now (touch wood).

I could sit and watch them all day, and Millie is very proud, she lets me check them all over and stroke them all. Millie likes lots of fuss too and never stops purring!

Sorry, the quality of the photos is great, but I don't like to take them away from mum for too long, or to cause them any distress, well here they are, eyes now open!

Boy No. 1 (Nicknamed "Sleep Teddy Bear", because he loves his sleep!)

DSC00008-1.jpg

Boy No. 2 ("Gobby", he never stops "wahing", knocks all the others out of the way, to ensure he gets pole position with Millie!).

DSC00004-1.jpg

Girl No. 1 ("Creamy", for obvious reasons! - already officially named "Ellie" by my sister, who can't wait for her to join their family, when she's old enough).

DSC00009.jpg

Finally, but not least; Girl No. 2 ("Diddy", little sweetiepie, the smallest of the crew, but makes sure she's at the front of the queue for a feed!).

DSC00002-2.jpg

& finally, my gorgeous Millie with her babies, feeding time again!

DSC00018.jpg

Hope you like them, as much as I'm enjoying watching them grow!

Carol xx

oh my diddy is TINY! should be called dinky hehe!!! awww i love creamy aswell! my friends cat had kittens (mum was called cream lol!) and she never stopped purring when they were babies x

Well today "Sleepy Teddy" tried to walk :lol: He keeps falling over bless him, but he's the first of the kittens to try to have a walk around the bedding box! It's quite a surprise really, because he's the one who prefers to spend most of his time sleeping and yawning! :lol: :lol:

He's going to be Gemma's new baby! :D

Carol xx

Back