• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding of the four

Steph

Warren Veteran
I bonded my new pair with my boys today. Here are some piccies. Muffin and Crumpet came to live with us yesterday on request of Radley and Spuddy my resident boys :D :lol: Spuddy is a big girls blouse :oops: and didnt want to be in many piccies, as when a bun came upto him he cried and ran off. All went well and the two married couples are now in their honeymoon suites :D

Radley chincilla coloured bun with Crumpet

boni014.jpg

boni012.jpg

Radley, Muffin and Crumpet (told you Spuddy is shy :lol: )

boni017.jpg

Spuddy, Radley and Muffin

boni020.jpg

Hope you all like my little group :D

Awww congratulations!! They're a gorgeous foursome!:love: You must have the magic touch! I'm going to give it another try with my four. Any tips? :D

All has been well overnight :D They make such a cute little family :D All four ran out of the shed for brekkie :lol:

Romy Im sending you bravery dust and vibes hun :D x

awwwwwwwwwww Steph I am so pleased for you yayayayayayayayay you have your twin do you look as alike in real life? :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are grogeous and wow bonded so quickly :thumb:

Oh my goodness, look at Spuddy's face in that last one "I don't want my photo taken... but I also want to stay here and eat.... dilemma, help!" :shock: Awwwwww!!!! :love:

Back