• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunnies are bonded with my boys !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I went upto Barnsley to collect two new Bunnies from Bunnymadhouse :D They are Fudge and Beauty, now named Crumpet and Muffin :lol: I just fell in love with them when I saw them in the Bunny In Need section and asked Radley and Spuddy bunnies if they wanted a wifeybun each ... guess what they said yes :lol: We started the bond at 9.15am in the kitchen, then progressed to a smallish run and then into the neutralised shed and run at 6pm :D

All went very well and now they are in their honeymoon suites :D I did try my Nethie Dotty with them to start with but she was very scared and began panicking so I took her out of the bonding session. Here are my new girls piccie courtesy of Bunnymadhouse. Im putting some bonding piccies in photo section. Thank you Angie for letting me adopt these lovely girlies.

crumpetandmuffn.jpg

Thanks Tracey :D :lol: Its Angies piccie of the girls I nabbed it :oops: :lol: I do have some vet bed in that colour though :lol:

:wave: Just a quick update. All four are getting on very well. A little chasing but no aggression from anybun :D All four were sitting in one large shallow trug filled with hay when I went down with their tea :lol: Just love them !

Back