• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunnies favourite treat?

Sugarbunny

Warren Scout
Just curious to know what your rabbit's favourite treat is?!

Merry and Pippin go mad for "alfalfa slims". They look like they're smoking cigars when they are eating them! They also love dandelions and sprouts.

ours don't touch treats. my mum walways brings yoghurt drops which they like but i don't give them often x

alvin goes crazy for apple and parsley right now.... he also seems to love papaya but it goes off so quick he only gets very very small amounts.... very very naughtily he spends a lot of his time trying to find nuts around the chipmunk cage!! i keep it hovered so hes rarely successful

mine will go crazy for weetabix.charlie grunts n whines until he gets some.thumper just chews the bars n runs up n down his hutch.xxx

Mine like yoghurt drops, but haven had any for a while. Bobby goes mental for pears, and Nibbles loves her savoy cabbage. I think she only likes that though, coz the leaves are bigger than her, and she stands on em n tears em up.
I know it's not a treat, but Biscuit goes absolutely bonkers if she can smell cheese.

Back